Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's Next?

Now that Ben's quilt is finished, I'm hoping to start something new. I have been pretty good lately about not doing to many things at the same time, without getting anything finished.
I like to have my hexagons on the side, because it is nice to take along to other people's houses :)

I am thinking about starting a quilt for Stella using my Riley Blake fat quarters.
I just can't seem to decide on the pattern. I have a few patterns that I like. I am debating between this one and this one.

And then I need to figure out the size.
She will be in a crib for at least another year, maybe longer. But who knows...it might take me that long to finish! Crib or Twin. Decisions...decisions...

2 comments:

  1. I like both patterns! If you plan to put her in a toddler bed after the crib, maybe make a toddler size? I have been so impressed with Riley Blake's lines lately, it looks like you have been too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric...except I made handbags from it! =) It's so fun....and since I love orange, it was perfect for me. =)

    ReplyDelete