Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Down, Lots To Go


So...I had my pictures on my camera for a long time, but just didn't have a chance to put them on here.
My baby has been just to cranky to get much done.

I have finished my first WIP project though, 3 name pillows for my niece and nephews.
I made them using this pattern I am very happy with how they turned out, and their moms loved them too (the kids themselves were to busy playing;)

These are the pillow fronts all pieced together.

And these are the pillows all finished!

This one is my favourite. I love the pink/green/brown combo. But it might also just be the fact that they are girl fabrics. Up until now I didn't get to do much with girl fabrics. I can't wait to sew up some cute dresses for my own girl!

But for now it is back to work in my house. My sister will be visiting at the end of this week, and my goal is to have the house all clean by the time she comes. A room a day should do it.
We'll see...

1 comment: