Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getting There!

So my quilt top is almost finished. I enjoyed doing all of the piecing, and cutting, and even the seam ripping...but I did not like sewing on the sashing! It was very precise work, and I think I might have cut some of the strips a little crooked.
It turned out ok. Most of the blocks line up nicely, some are a little off, though you might not notice if you don't look for it.

I still have to put the borders on. But it is so cool to see what it looks like all pieced together!
Don't mind my big toe...
I think I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!! It looks great Annette!!
    I know what you mean about the sashing...I found that to be one of the trickiest parts on Lukas'. When I put the rows together I was scared it would all shift but it turned out fine.